Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Zoe7 it has been rather wet lately. Putting glass in is still an achievement even if you weren’t able to do as much as you would have liked. Weather can be awful. I hope the glass dropping weeks ago didn’t cause any injury.

Im in a bipolar mess, didn’t sleep well last night. Depression is harder when you have too much energy

@creative_writer no apology required sweetie. I too tend to ramble on when I'm experiencing symptoms of hypermania, along with wanting to clean!

I remember one time when I had a drug interaction between new pain medication and my antipsychotic. I was house sitting for a friend at the time and wound up cleaning the floors and windows, cleaning out the fridge and sweeping the patio. When I finally fell into bed the next day I was shattered! I really don't like that I can't tell if I'm manic until after the event. My ex friend thought it was wonderful when I was manic because she was able to manipulate me. Fortunately my brother who lives with me can tell and will gently approach me about how my behaviour.

I am definitely not caffeine intolerant, it is my only vice these days. I stopped drinking several years ago which my mum loves because I'm always the chauffeur when we go out. I didn't stop because it was becoming a problem, just a lack of interest.

And you thought you were rambling! 😘

@creative_writer I forgot to answer you, duh!

I am going to see my mum in the morning, go grocery shopping and do some sorting of my diamond paintings. Sunday I'm hoping to catch up with my oldest friend and do my usual baking.

@ENKELI I took my PRN last night and went to sleep, my body has been feeling rather heavy today but I’m not longer so agitated, PRN helped with manic symptoms, but depressive symptoms are still present.

My parents tell me to slow down when my symptoms start to become noticeable, it does help having people around you can see the warning signs.

It sounds like you have a good busy day ahead, I hope you enjoy it. I haven’t been up to much today, been trying to distract myself from the chaos in my mind

Just glass smashed into a thousand pieces @creative_writer No injuries.

I hope today is a little better for you ❤️

@Zoe7 it’s certainly better, but not great. I hope you are doing well today 💖

I hope you are ok @Birdofparadise8

@Birdofparadise8 I don't know if you will ever get to read this. I wish I knew if you were coming back.

I miss you. I think of you each day, I think of you when I hear a TS song, when Carlton are playing and even just in general.

I hope you are okay and getting stronger in your mental health journey.

I know that we're not supposed to get close to other members but with you I felt like I was being given a second chance at having a Goddaughter back after what had happened with my Godkids.

There has been so much happening that I want to share with you.

I hope you're coming back, I feel like a little piece of me is missing without you here.

Carlton_AFL_icon.svg.png51yrzFKx4xL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpglove-friendship-concept-tight-hug-two-teddy-bears-embracing-as-a-couple-on-wooden-floor-red-wall-background-copy-space-R931PC.jpg

Hi @ENKELI 

I'm back. I'm so sorry I've been away for so long. A lot has happened, but I'm excited to be back and to catch up with everyone.

I have been keeping tabs, and I'm sorry about your work, Enkeli.

I am sorry my absence has been so hard for you. It has also been very hard for me. You mean everything to me, and I can't wait to catch up over the coming days/weeks.

Your princess has missed you dearly.

@Birdofparadise8 my darling princess, I am so very happy to see you back!

You have made my day, heck my month!

Every time I saw Carlton was playing I thought of you. I saw that Coles had Murray St ice cream half price and thought of you. Lol, I thought of you a lot! You were definitely missed and I am so excited to have you back.

Tell me what you've been up to, how you've been going. Are you working? How is uni going? What do you think of the latest TS video?

HUGE hugs to you my princess 👑💐💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance